Jobs in Sales, Marketing, PR, HR, Office, Administration, Management
Do you want to work for an exciting, small, entrepreneurial manufacturing business who sell across the World? Are you used to acting as a key support across all departments within a business? This is a challenging and varied role and an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of this expanding business. Responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in every aspect of the business from an administrative perspective
- Fielding all emails/call to the business and dealing with, or referring, where appropriate
- Constantly working with customers: taking orders, organising deliveries, telling them about new products, completing new line forms, invoicing
- Ensuring product information is kept up to date including technical information, pricing
- Ordering in raw materials
- Coordination with all departments within the business to ensure the smooth flow of information
- Diary management for the MD
The successful candidate will thrive working on their own initiative and will be able to display the following strengths:
- Previous administrative experience in a similar role
- The ability to multi-task and take initiative: you must be very organised
- Enjoys talking to customers and suppliers
- An understanding of key elements of commercial / manufacturing businesses
- Excellent IT skills: will have used Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, will have basic knowledge of powerpoint. Knowledge of using an AppleMac of distinct advantage
- An accurate and methodical approach to day to day work with the ability to effectively communicate and make business decisions where necessary/required
This is a unique opportunity to join a business and be part of their future growth within a varied and challenging role. If you feel you meet all of the above criteria and have the drive and enthusiasm for this role, please send your CV through to Lynsey Skinner DipRP
My client, a boutique fashion retailer, is recruiting a Shop Floor Co-ordinator to join their welcoming, friendly team.
Committed to providing excellent customer services, the right candidate will be an outstanding people person who is able to read the needs of customers and act appropriately in order to best aid them.
Candidates should be computer literate and able to process customer orders. They should also display creativity and have a real passion for beautiful clothes.
A knowledge of social media sites and ideas on promotions would be a bonus for this forward thinking candidate. Using their initiative and being able to put forward ideas is definitely a plus and would be welcomed by my client.
It is essential that the shop floor co-ordinator can communicate confidently with the customers but also fit into this well established team. Willingness to learn and progress for the benefit of the business will be rewarded.
Applicants should also be willing to take on additional responsibilities in order to grow with this expanding business. Salary will be reflected in the additional responsibilities and expertise.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join a prestigious organisation located in Newton Abbot. This organisation specialises in the sale and arrangement of corporate entertainment for clients that span the world. Following a period of growth, they are now looking to recruit a sales executive to join their small but established sales and account management team. Working from a busy office, the role is a combination of existing account management and new business development. Please note that this is a newly created position and not a replacement. Key responsibilities within the role include: • Managing relationships with existing accounts and actively looking to upsell additional entertainment services to these clients • Creating new performance opportunities from my clients global entertainment roster through cold calling and the effective follow up of leads • Contracting, invoicing and organising the logistics of sold events • Proposal writing • Meet monthly sales targets • Co-ordinate with third party suppliers and agents when organising sold/arranged events. Candidates interested in the role must hold a successful track record in consultative sales (including generating leads, uncovering needs and closing deals). The appointed candidate will be self-motivated, ambitious and have a strong desire to succeed. A knowledge of or experience working within the entertainment, event or hospitality sectors would be highly advantageous within the role. This role would suit a candidate that is passionate about entertainment and dance. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are considered essential for this role. My client is looking to offer a basic salary of circa £20,000 and an OTE of £27,000.
Sales, Sales Executive, Events, Account Management, Newton Abbot, South Devon
Head of Marketing & Communications – This is a key senior role within my client’s highly successful organisation. With year on year growth and impressive expansion plans, this role will play a major part in their ongoing future success.
As Head of Marketing & Communications you will lead a small team in the delivery of an innovative and highly effective marketing and communications strategy and the implementation of a market leading approach to employee and client engagement.
The ideal candidate will possess:-
· Solid understanding and proven experience of ‘on-line’ marketing & communications
· Fully conversant with Social Media and the changing face of on-line communications
· Clear & effective communication skills at all levels, across all formats and differing target audiences
· Previous proven experience in Brand development and successful business growth
· Well organised self-starter with high personal energy
· Excellent telephone manner – engaging and professional
· Creative and imaginative thinker
· Excellent time & project management skills
· Ability to hit targets and plenty of perseverance to achieve the required results
· Professional marketing qualification (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
If you feel you have the right background, confidence and capability for the role of Head of Marketing & Communications please get in touch! Either send your CV to me asap or call me on 01392 413577 for a confidential chat.
Key words – Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager, Strategic Marketing
An Internal Sales Executive is required to join a market leading manufacturing and distribution company located in Newton Abbot. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the appointed candidate will be responsible for generating new business opportunities (B2B) and for booking appointments for the organisations national field sales team. This role will involve cold calling and all candidates interested in the role must be happy to cold call prospective clients over the telephone. Candidates will also be required to research and source their own leads through use of the internet and industry specific publications. To be considered for the role, candidates must hold previous experience of working within telesales environment. All candidates must hold excellent communication skills and thrive within a targeted environment. Candidates should work extremely well within a team and be keen to progress their careers within sales. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that can offer realistic long term career progression. A number of existing employees who have worked within this role have progressed into either management or field based roles. My client offers an excellent training programme and is looking to offer a basic salary of £17,500 with a realistic OTE of circa £25,000. Free car parking and a subsidised canteen are other benefits offered by this organisation.
B2B Sales, Internal Sales, Office Based Sales, Telesales, South Devon, Newton Abbot
Cathedral Appointments, 33-35 Southernhay East, Exeter, Devon EX1 1NX
Tel: +44 (0)1392 413577 Fax: +44 (0)1392 425690 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org