We are looking for a new recruitment consultant to join our specialised team of recruiters who are dedicated in providing a first class service to a wide range of businesses throughout the region in the private, public and not for profit sectors.
Recruitment Consultant duties will include:-
· Management of existing client relationships as well as developing new ones in a highly competitive market
· Sourcing and identifying high quality applicants by networking, social networking and advertising
· Writing eye catching adverts
· Effective use of our recruitment database (Adapt) to select candidates and to target specific clients
· Providing clients and candidates with a consultative service
What are we looking for?
· Knowledge of local employment market – Devon, Cornwall & Somerset
· Previous new business and account management skills
· A successful track record of achieving revenue targets
· Excellent networking ability, first class communication skills and plenty of drive and determination
Whilst we are open minded on the industry the successful candidate will specialise in, we are looking for applicants who are able to offer an area of expertise that will complement our current divisions.
In return we offer a competitive basic salary, an attractive commission structure and a great team environment.
If you feel you can bring additional knowledge and add value to our team, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01392 413577 for a confidential chat in the first instance.
Cathedral Appointments, 33-35 Southernhay East, Exeter, Devon EX1 1NX
Tel: +44 (0)1392 413577 Fax: +44 (0)1392 425690 Email: email@example.com