This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a busy Practice based in Bridgwater.
The role will include all areas of private client work but is predominantly wills and probate. There is a large caseload and a strong client base that has been developed over many years. Clients are mainly repeat business and referrals from Somerset and includes individuals, farmers and some high value estates.
Applicants must be confident and able to work with a minimum of supervision. Ideally this would suit a full time applicant but flexible or part time hours are not being ruled out.
The salary will depend on the level of PQE and your previous experience. There is a generous bonus structure in place.
We are looking for an experienced conveyancing Legal Executive to join a specialist team based in Taunton. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest South West Practices.
The successful applicant will be responsible for their own caseload of sales, new build purchases and some remortgage matters. You must be confident and able to deal directly with brokers, introducers and local developers.
Duties will include:
· Issuing terms of engagement,
· Providing estimates of fees and disbursements,
· Obtaining or checking Land Registry documents or Title Deeds,
· Drafting or checking sales contracts and agreeing terms with lawyers acting for the other party
· Collating and sending or checking supporting documents,
· Exchanging contracts and completing the transaction
· Dealing with all financial aspects of the transaction
· Preparing sellers property information forms, repayment of charges, paying agents fees
· Carrying out and checking pre-Contract searches
· Receiving and checking mortgage instructions from Lenders
· Preparing transfer and mortgage deeds
· Receiving mortgage funds
· Paying Stamp Duty and Land Tax
· Registration of Client and lender with the Land Registry
Applicants should have a sound track record in a similar environment and be prepared to offer a first class service to Clients.
Salary guide £20,000 to £30,000 but this will reflect the level of previous experience.
Applications to : Susie Ford email@example.com 07974 111360
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancing solicitor or legal executive to join one of Plymouth’s well established practices.
The Practice has three branches. Whilst you will be based in one of the offices you will be encouraged to cover the other Offices as and when necessary. Currently the caseload is down to repeat business and referrals. There is the opportunity to expand and develop the client base by building strong relations with local agents.
The work is primarily residential property covering Plymouth and the surrounding area. This includes some high value and complex properties in the South Hams and the Dartmoor National Park. Applicants should be confident running their own files and dealing with clients and other local professionals.
A knowledge of commercial property, agriculture or renewable energy would be an advantage.
There is the opportunity for career development in the future.
Salary guide £35,000 This will depend on previous experience and local contacts.
Please contact Susie Ford 01392 413577/ 01404 815855 /079 74 111 360
My client is a leading Law Firm with offices based regionally. There is a new opening within their Taunton office for a Paralegal in the Clinical Negligence/PI Team. Working closely with the Team Leader and others within the wider Clinical Negligence/PI team responsibilities will include:
· Carrying out research into legislation, case law etc. as required
· Attend and take notes of meeting as well as attend court with council
· Draft relevant documentation and provide admin support to senior fee earners
· To ensure appropriate quality service and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard polices
· Consistently meet all KPI and targets
· File management in accordance with Lexcel procedures
In order to be successful for the role of Paralegal – Clinical Negligence/PI you will have relevant experience within a legal environment or other professional services environment. Those candidates with a basic knowledge of Clinical Negligence/PI are desirable. The post offers a real chance of career progression with one of the South West’s premier employers.
Other – Paralegal, Solicitors, Somerset, Taunton, Clinical Negligence, Personal Injury, Legal, Law
Solicitor – Commercial Property – My client is seeking an experienced solicitor with 0-4 years PQE able to work within a growing team with minimal supervision.
The department acts for an impressive nationwide client base, including RDA's, local authorities, PLC's, household names and property entrepreneurs and handles a broad range of commercial property transactions.
Good general commercial property knowledge and experience is required and, in particular, the ability to deal with large development projects.
Other – Solicitor, Commercial Property, Legal, Law
Cathedral Appointments, 33-35 Southernhay East, Exeter, Devon EX1 1NX
Tel: +44 (0)1392 413577 Fax: +44 (0)1392 425690 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org