Jobs in Accountancy, Banking, Financial Services, Legal
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join my client based in Exeter. Duties and responsibilities of the candidate to include:
In order to be successful you will have a proven track record within an accounting function and ideally (though not essential) experience of the motor trade and Kerridge computer system. AAT qualified or CIMA/ACCA part qualified would be desirable. Please forward your details ASAP.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a busy Practice based in Bridgwater.
The role will include all areas of private client work but is predominantly wills and probate. There is a large caseload and a strong client base that has been developed over many years. Clients are mainly repeat business and referrals from Somerset and includes individuals, farmers and some high value estates.
Applicants must be confident and able to work with a minimum of supervision. Ideally this would suit a full time applicant but flexible or part time hours are not being ruled out.
The salary will depend on the level of PQE and your previous experience. There is a generous bonus structure in place.
We are looking for an experienced conveyancing Legal Executive to join a specialist team based in Taunton. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest South West Practices.
The successful applicant will be responsible for their own caseload of sales, new build purchases and some remortgage matters. You must be confident and able to deal directly with brokers, introducers and local developers.
Duties will include:
· Issuing terms of engagement,
· Providing estimates of fees and disbursements,
· Obtaining or checking Land Registry documents or Title Deeds,
· Drafting or checking sales contracts and agreeing terms with lawyers acting for the other party
· Collating and sending or checking supporting documents,
· Exchanging contracts and completing the transaction
· Dealing with all financial aspects of the transaction
· Preparing sellers property information forms, repayment of charges, paying agents fees
· Carrying out and checking pre-Contract searches
· Receiving and checking mortgage instructions from Lenders
· Preparing transfer and mortgage deeds
· Receiving mortgage funds
· Paying Stamp Duty and Land Tax
· Registration of Client and lender with the Land Registry
Applicants should have a sound track record in a similar environment and be prepared to offer a first class service to Clients.
Salary guide £20,000 to £30,000 but this will reflect the level of previous experience.
Applications to : Susie Ford firstname.lastname@example.org 07974 111360
IFA Wealth Manager - Employed IFA required for expanding financial services business. My client is a regional business that has been operating in South West for a number of years and covers a wide remit in terms of financial advice and commercial insurance. They are currently entering their next phase of growth and are looking to add an additional IFA to cover the Exeter and East Devon area. The expansion has been driven by the acquisition of a number of smaller practices which will in turn expand the business opportunities in Exeter and East Devon. This role will be a mix of business to business and direct client meetings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IFA Wealth Manager who maybe looking for the security of an employed role. You will join a regional team and benefit from an excellent support structure. This is an exciting opportunity to develop both new and existing business. You will need to be qualified and able to give advice at RDR level 4.
If you are looking for a position that will give you stability in a changing and demanding market, this is the role for you. To find out more about the opportunity, please send your CV details to email@example.com or call Jo Howell on 01392 413577 for a confidential chat.
Other – IFA, life assurance, savings, investments
My client is seeking a Paraplanner to join a growing team supporting a regional South West financial planning business. Established for over 20 years they provide financial planning services to teachers, doctors, families and retired professionals.
General duties will include:
· Suitability letters.
· Pension reviews and recommendations.
· Investment reviews and recommendations.
· Protection reviews and rebroking.
· Annuity reviews and recommendations.
· Annual drawdown reports.
· Cashflow modeling and reports.
· Client income /TFC requests.
· Client valuations.
· Preparation of documents for client meetings.
· Knowledge of money laundering regulations
· Awareness of terms of business, FCA compliance, know your client, key FCA messages.
· First Software, Filemaker, Exchanger for research, Assureweb and O+M pensions provider.
· CII diploma status and be working towards chartered status.
If you would like to know more about the opportunity, please send your CV details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jo Howell on 01392 413577 for a confidential chat
Key words – IFA, Paraplanner, Wealth Management,
Cathedral Appointments, 33-35 Southernhay East, Exeter, Devon EX1 1NX
Tel: +44 (0)1392 413577 Fax: +44 (0)1392 425690 Email: email@example.com