Organisational Development Manager required for a temporary fixed term contract to assist in the management of a substantial change programme. The Organisational Development Manager will be required to work on all aspects of organisational change that will impact staff.
The Organisational Development Manager will be required to demonstrate the capability to think strategically and practically manage aspects of the change programme. There will be considerable opportunities to shape the management of change and the possible establishment of other employment arrangements.
Duties and responsibilities
• Applying a well-structured change management plan and methodology for any changes on staff caused by projects
• Development of a change management plan considering change details and the affected groups
• Identifying potential staff-side risks and anticipating the resistance, and developing specific plans to address or mitigate the concerns
• Supporting the implementation of plans by business leaders and staff- facing managers
• Working with project teams in integrating change actions
• Identifying performance and resistance gaps, and working to develop and execute corrective actions
• Working with training, communication and HR specialists to formulate particular activities and plans to support in the project implementation
Skills and specifications
• Knowledge of principles and methodologies of change management
• Able to work well with all levels of professionals in an organisation
• Outstanding active listening, root cause identification and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicator influencer
• Excellent team player and able to operate independently
The role of Organisational Change Manager is offered on a 10 month FTC. First stage interviews with Cathedral Appointments to take place w/c 13th May.
Other: Change Manager, Organisational Change, HR, Training and Development
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Group Finance Manager/Group Financial Controller to join a listed company based in Bristol. The Group Finance team is responsible for establishing and maintaining group financial accounting and control policies, shareholder reporting, group management reporting, group statutory reporting, risk and control reporting, treasury management, financial systems development and internal audit. In order to be successful you will have proven experience of Group Financial Leadership in a large corporate environment involving investor reporting for a complex group. A qualified accountant with experience of managing the implementation/development of ERP systems you will also possess excellent financial modelling/financial model review skills. This is a fantastic chance to join a rapidly growing company with real career prospects. Candidates will also have 1st class technical accounting skills in UK GAAP and IFRS.
Head of Marketing & Communications – This is a key senior role within my client’s highly successful organisation. With year on year growth and impressive expansion plans, this role will play a major part in their ongoing future success.
As Head of Marketing & Communications you will lead a small team in the delivery of an innovative and highly effective marketing and communications strategy and the implementation of a market leading approach to employee and client engagement.
The ideal candidate will possess:-
· Solid understanding and proven experience of ‘on-line’ marketing & communications
· Fully conversant with Social Media and the changing face of on-line communications
· Clear & effective communication skills at all levels, across all formats and differing target audiences
· Previous proven experience in Brand development and successful business growth
· Well organised self-starter with high personal energy
· Excellent telephone manner – engaging and professional
· Creative and imaginative thinker
· Excellent time & project management skills
· Ability to hit targets and plenty of perseverance to achieve the required results
· Professional marketing qualification (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
If you feel you have the right background, confidence and capability for the role of Head of Marketing & Communications please get in touch! Either send your CV to me asap or call me on 01392 413577 for a confidential chat.
Key words – Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager, Strategic Marketing
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dedicated senior professional manager to lead our client's adult and community services in the South West of England based across Bristol, Bath, Brent Knoll and Plymouth.
· The successful candidate will support and lead the delivery of high quality care in a range of settings including, registered homes, supported living schemes, community projects, outreach and day opportunities.
· You will contribute to the development and delivery of regional strategies to deliver the wider organisational goals at local level.
· You should have demonstrated success in managing the delivery of care and support for vulnerable adults, across more than one site and will have a good knowledge of the legislation and inspection systems governing the provision of care for vulnerable adults.
Our client offers excellent training opportunities, a pension scheme and 25 days’ annual leave rising to 27 days after five years service.
Employment Business Manager Opportunity – Applications are invited from previous and current recruitment agency managers, recruitment business owners and senior recruitment consultants. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a large organisation that have put the steps in motion to set up their own employment business.
The preparatory work has been done; they are seeking someone who has in depth experience in either setting up or running an employment business to put it all into action!
They are seeking strong knowledge of temps, contractors, payroll, agency administration, AWR and forthcoming legislation. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to fit in with a small team and work autonomously. Strong project management skills, commercial acumen and first rate communication skills are essential.
This role is offered on either a contractor (self-employed) basis or as a short term contract for a period of 6 months (this could be extended), part time or full time.
Key words – agency manager, recruitment manager, branch manager, business manager, recruitment project manager,
Cathedral Appointments, 33-35 Southernhay East, Exeter, Devon EX1 1NX
Tel: +44 (0)1392 413577 Fax: +44 (0)1392 425690 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org