OFFICE DIVISION OVERVIEW
Vacancies include - office, administration, legal secretarial, secretarial, PA, customer services, office management
Full time, part time, temporary and permanent
Devon (including Exeter, Newton Abbot, Plymouth, Honiton, Cullompton, Tiverton, Torquay, Paignton, Okehampton, Barnstaple, Bideford)
Somerset (including Taunton, Wellington, Bridgwater, Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster, Yeovil)
Cornwall (including Truro, St Austell, Bude)
Receptionist/ meet and greet (part time) 25 hours per week- My client, a high end company in the Exeter area is looking for a polished and professional individual to become their new part time Receptionist. The successful candidate will be immaculate and highly polished. You will be in a front of house position within the company and as such must maintain a professional image at all times. The ideal candidate will be able to show previous experience in the following:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
The successful candidate will be provided with an excellent working environment along with a competitive salary. In order to be successful the ideal, candidate will be able show all of the above and be happy to perform additional duties as and when required.
The hours for this role are Monday-Friday 1pm-6pm. There may also be an opportunity for some additional hours to cover holidays/sickness in the mornings and assisting with events.
Key Words: Reception, receptionist, administration, administrator, meet and greet, luxury, high end, part time, sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a niche division within this dynamic and expanding firm. Working as a support to two key Solicitors including one Partner, your core responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Assisting with the tender process including
- Travel arrangements
- Client liaison including progress updates and document chasing
- Email management – prioritising, dealing with and filing
- Administrative tasks including billing and expenses
- Some audio and copy typing, although limited
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary/PA who wants to provide a true PA support to senior individuals within the team. My client is looking for a proactive and dynamic individual who will provide a seamless support to the business and provide a professional service to their clients. As such candidates must be able to display previous legal PA experience coupled with confident communication skills.
Our clients, a software company based in Exeter, are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to develop within the role as the business grows. Core responsibilities will include:
- Working on the CRM database to ensure client and supplier information accurate and complete to enable effective marketing
- Liaison with the external Web Consultant to develop the website and other online strategies
- Sending out of e-shots and other promotional literature
- Suggest target market areas for the sales team using marketing tools and information
- Other core marketing and administration duties
The successful candidate must be able to display a strong interest in marketing and a relevant qualification would also be advantageous. As the position grows, candidates should be able to portray a willingness to learn and develop, confident communication skills and a strong IT understanding. In return, my client offers good benefits and a progressive, dynamic working environment.
Recruitment Coordinator - My client, a reputable business in the area seek to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team. Providing key recruitment support to the business, responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all recruitment administration including interview confirmations, testing and other relevant paperwork
- Developing key relationships with internal departments as well as with recruitment agencies and directly with candidates
- Project coordination when required
- Utilising the recruitment database and ensuring all information is correctly on the system
- Coordinating interviews and other elements of the recruitment process
Ideal candidates for the role of Recruitment Coordinator should offer previous experience within an HR or recruitment administration based role and have the ability to take responsibility and ownership within a role. First class communication skills are key as well as a highly organised and methodical manner.
Key words – HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Administrator
Telephone Sales Agent Opportunity - Are you an outgoing, confident individual? Are you looking to develop a sales career? Are you looking for a job?? If so my client has an excellent opportunity for you.
Telephone Sales Agents will need :
· Excellent rapport building skills
· Superb telephone manner
· The ability to make 200+calls per day
· The stamina to deal with a high level rejection
· The talent to overcome objections
· The drive and hunger to exceed targets
· A happy disposition and great team working skills
In return my client offers:
· Excellent working environment – team orientated and fun
· Top of the range equipment in their modern office
· Free parking
· 39 hours/ week Mon –Thurs 11am-8pm Fridays 11am-7pm
· Competitive hourly rate + uncapped commission
Applications for the role of Telephone Sales Agents are welcome from a wide range of candidates and previous experience is not essential. Your communication skills are the most important thing and you will be asked to demonstrate these over the phone in the first instance.
If you think you fit the bill please apply today! N.B. This role is offered on a 12 week temporary to permanent basis and the hourly rate will increase upon successful completion.
Other: Telesales, Call Centre, Customer Services, Retail, Telephonist, Receptionist, Contact Centre, Sales, Sales, Sales!
Cathedral Appointments, 33-35 Southernhay East, Exeter, Devon EX1 1NX
Tel: +44 (0)1392 413577 Fax: +44 (0)1392 425690 Email: email@example.com