LATEST JOBS IN HUMAN RESOURCES, PERSONNEL, HR, LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT, TRAINING, RECRUITMENT, TALENT MANAGEMENT
HR & Training Officer required for an initial 9 month FTC for an international manufacturing organization in Somerset. Responsibilities will include:-
· Provision of HR professional support, information and guidance
· Ensure best practice and legislation is applied, providing training and coaching as necessary
· Manage recruitment activities
· Provide HR support for employment processes including absence management, performance management and grievance processes
· Provision of HR reports and management information
· Provide support for employee relations processes, including negotiations and consultations
· Support health, safety and environmental management and auditing activities
· Work with managers to identify skills shortages/training needs
· Deliver training and development activities and evaluate to ensure continued effectiveness
· Research and design training materials with Manager
Ideal candidates for the role of HR & Training Officer should ideally offer the following:-
· CIPD qualified or currently studying towards HR professional qualifications
· Previous HR experience gained within a manufacturing environment
· Experience of designing, delivering and co-ordinating training and development activities
· Familiar with working within a unionized environment
· Previous use of HR systems (including time and attendance)
· Full driving license
The role of HR & Training Officer is offered as a 9 month FTC. My client is seeking an enthusiastic, confidential and knowledgeable HR practitioner to fulfill this role. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01392 413577 for a confidential chat.
Organisational Development Manager required for a temporary fixed term contract to assist in the management of a substantial change programme. The Organisational Development Manager will be required to work on all aspects of organisational change that will impact staff.
The Organisational Development Manager will be required to demonstrate the capability to think strategically and practically manage aspects of the change programme. There will be considerable opportunities to shape the management of change and the possible establishment of other employment arrangements.
Duties and responsibilities
• Applying a well-structured change management plan and methodology for any changes on staff caused by projects
• Development of a change management plan considering change details and the affected groups
• Identifying potential staff-side risks and anticipating the resistance, and developing specific plans to address or mitigate the concerns
• Supporting the implementation of plans by business leaders and staff- facing managers
• Working with project teams in integrating change actions
• Identifying performance and resistance gaps, and working to develop and execute corrective actions
• Working with training, communication and HR specialists to formulate particular activities and plans to support in the project implementation
Skills and specifications
• Knowledge of principles and methodologies of change management
• Able to work well with all levels of professionals in an organisation
• Outstanding active listening, root cause identification and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicator influencer
• Excellent team player and able to operate independently
The role of Organisational Change Manager is offered on a 10 month FTC. First stage interviews with Cathedral Appointments to take place w/c 13th May.
Other: Change Manager, Organisational Change, HR, Training and Development
Employment Business Manager Opportunity – Applications are invited from previous and current recruitment agency managers, recruitment business owners and senior recruitment consultants. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a large organisation that have put the steps in motion to set up their own employment business.
The preparatory work has been done; they are seeking someone who has in depth experience in either setting up or running an employment business to put it all into action!
They are seeking strong knowledge of temps, contractors, payroll, agency administration, AWR and forthcoming legislation. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to fit in with a small team and work autonomously. Strong project management skills, commercial acumen and first rate communication skills are essential.
This role is offered on either a contractor (self-employed) basis or as a short term contract for a period of 6 months (this could be extended), part time or full time.
Key words – agency manager, recruitment manager, branch manager, business manager, recruitment project manager,
Filled by Cathedral Appointments - please send cv for future similar roles.
This role has now been filled by Cathedral Appointments, please send cv for future similar roles.
Cathedral Appointments, 33-35 Southernhay East, Exeter, Devon EX1 1NX
Tel: +44 (0)1392 413577 Fax: +44 (0)1392 425690 Email: email@example.com